This beautiful product by The Giya Factory is handmade by skilled craftsmen and is perfect for all Indian traditional, festive and family occasions. The Factory is an effort to recognise the rich heritage of India and her artisans and build exclusive and beautiful products which are global in appeal and yet have a unique Indian identity. The Factory design studio works with artisans to combine their creativity and global trends to create products which strike a balance between price and value.
- Superior quality and are skin friendly as they are made from toxic free materials as per international standards.
- Make your festive occasions more special and memorable than ever before through the exclusive designer jewellery.
- Please store the jewellery in air tight packaging and keep away from water, perfume, moisture, chemicals and clean it with a dry and soft cloth.
For orders placed before 7am AEDT, we endeavour to process the same business day. Orders placed after 11am AEDT will be processed the next business day.
During sale events and new collection launches, there may be a slighly longer processing time.
All Auguste orders are hand-picked and packed with love from Byron Bay, Australie.
You can choose between a refund or a credit note on full priced items.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to health and safety reasons.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sale items can not be refunded for change of mind.